Monday, December 22, 2008

Another "high maintenance" post...kekeke

**Updates
Comment from LKC - "mou chin" (no money, tak lak duit, boh lui). The bracelet won't go away geh... :(

Another 2 more days to go before my Christmas holiday. LKC will be going to Singapore tomorrow for training + company's Christmas party on Wednesday. Leaving me alone at home again. It was all his fault. I told him why not we celebrate Christmas at Singapore this year and he insisted that he doesn't want to join the company's Christmas party. With that, I did not allocate any leave for 23rd and 24th Dec. Suddenly, he was telling me that he is forced to go to Singapore on 23rd...knn...kns...somemore need me to send him to office at 6.30am tomorrow...that's too much right!!?? Hopefully he knows what to do to compensate this.
Dear Santa,

I have been a very good girl this year and I promise that I will be a better girl next year. My wish for this year would be a silver bracelet from Tiffany & Co (yes, it's addictive). I have been wishing for this ever since I stepped my feet on the Tiffany & Co store in Sept
ember. If you are unsure which one would be the best gift for me, please refer to the photo below, just to save your time in deciding. Please make my final wish for 2008 comes true.Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Best wishes,
Lisan
P/s: Finally I found my necklace on the Tiffany & Co's website, somemore it's categorized under "New From Tiffany". I always have the tendency of making sure that any items that I bought from any shops/ brands are listed in their websites. Just to make sure that it's genuine and also it's not out-of-fashion. So happy to find out it's one of the latest item from Tiffany, though I have already bought and wore it for more than 4 months.
Signing off,
~ Lisan ~

2 comments:

Ray Titus Ong said...

really high maintenance wor...hahaha may "Santa" drop u those gifts when u r sleeping on X'mas Eve...btw ur not going back ipoh ka?

Lisan said...

Yup going, either tmrw night or Thursday morning.