Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas's Eve

I planned to go to some luxury hotels to spend few hundred bucks on some Christmas's Eve Buffet dinner, but my plan ruined as LKC only arrived at PJ around 9.30pm. I went to Kelana Jaya to fetch him from his colleague's place and we had no plan on where to go. LDP was badly jam especially at the junction to the NZX at Ara Damansara and from Damansara Uptown to The Curve.
I suggested Jaya One as it has few fine dining restaurants I read from some blogs. We worried that parking wouldl be a problem there so we headed to Damansara Uptown. Since we never dined at The Ship before, so I thought why not give it a try and I always thought that most people will celebrate Christmas's Eve at some shopping malls instead. I was wrong, we saw a long queue of people still waiting outside of The Ship, not forgeting it was already 10pm.
Photobucket
Flea Market at The Curve
Photobucket
LKC waited at The Italiannies
We decided to go to The Curve instead and when we arrived at The Curve, all the restaurants were full-house. We went to the Italiannies and had to wait for at least 30 minutes. Then we went to The Apartment, it was even worse. It was full-house. Then we stopped at the Bavarian Bierhaus and managed to find a table for the two of us.
Photobucket
LPC @ Bavarian Bierhaus on Christmas's Eve
Photobucket
LKC @ Bavarian Bierhaus on Christmas's Eve
LKC ordered the Hungarian Sausage while I had the Seabass. As for the drinks, I had my all-time favourite, The Hefe-Weiβbier Dunkel and LKC had Paulener Mchner. Nothing much we did except for eating, drinking and camwhoring.
Photobucket
Paulener Mchner (L) & Hefe-Weiβbier Dunkel (R) - RM29 each
Photobucket
Toss to Year 2009
Photobucket
Hungarian Sausage - RM39
Photobucket
Seabass with scallop and mussel - RM42
Photobucket
Still sober
Photobucket
Drank somemore
Photobucket
Nearly drunk
Photobucket
Almost drunk
Photobucket
Completely drunk
Photobucket
LKC <3 LPC on Christmas's Eve @ Bavarian Bierhaus
Signing off,
~ Lisan ~

0 comments: