The once-happening Basis team - Chris, Albert, Jacky, Fadhil, Izzuddin, Tarmizee, Yew Ming and Amir. You guys are the best and the most funny people that I ever worked with.
I'm missing :-
- the moment we had a non-stop laugh on Albert's 'Yes, please!' jokes.
- the time we spent together in making the short video clip for the Mc'Donald's contest.
- the time we laughed at Danny's 'Ses' and the 'tak mau bawang' jokes
- the first few weeks I joined the company when we all thought Chris was a little bit (just lil bit, Chris) abnormal. He used to talk to himself a lot and there was one time he talked to a bird at the other side of the window (OMG!)
- the time we all chat in MSN and laughed at the same time, though we were just sitting face-to-face
- the days that were extremely wonderful knowing that Bala will not be coming inFriends from other teams - Patrick, Phoebe, Wendy, Usha, Vicky, Kai Rou, K Wai Ling, Foong, Wai Loon, Choon Yew and etc. I got to know some of you better in the company trip to Perhentian Island on my last few days in the company. A special thank you note to Patrick. Without him, this post will not exist and I wonder how long more do I need to stay in Diagonal. Thanks a lot man! I enjoyed myself so much in the Perhentian Island trip and a big clap to the committee for making it happened. I'm not good in expressing my feeling but you guys are great! We did not work together most of the time as Basis is always the lone-ranger, but we did get to know each other during the lunch sessions, short conversations in the pantry, the company events like the Caribbean's Night, pot luck sessions and the trip to Perhentian Island. Thank you so much to all of you and I'm glad that you guys are part of the sweet memories that I had in my stay at Diagonal Consulting.
Last but not least, thanks Chris and Fadhil for posing my so-called trademark. Please remember this parti pembangkang and remember to update me with all the gossips in the office.